Author Topic: Dreams coming true this AM and May 5  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Calliecat

Dreams coming true this AM and May 5
« on: May 12, 2015, 08:06:49 AM »
Cancelled trip to Long Beach on May 4 due to bad vibes and tsunami dream. That night a wide felt eq was reported in Greater Los Angeles, as I had predicted. Plus, 15 ft. swells and tsunami warnings all week, some for the West Coast due to major quakes globally. I sensed the airline may change equipment. After canceled, called. I would have had to be on small aircraft and the weather? Snow, rain... Gut instincts and dream were welcomed.

This a.m. had a dream of that avalanche linked to Nepal quake and more devastation. Woke up to news...AFTERSHOCK. Author-Intuitive who penned The Man Who Predicts Earthquakes...I remember the SF '89 quake. Terrifying.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 08:09:00 AM by Calliecat »

www.calorey.com - http://calorey.blogspot.com The Writing Gourmet
author The Man Who Predicts Earthquakes and the
Healing Powers Series

Offline eaamon

• GREAT
  • there is such a thing as "White Light Healing."
Re: Dreams coming true this AM and May 5
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 06:28:48 PM »
just saw a movie, new called San Andreas......you were probably viewing some ones dreaming
after they watched the preview. hahahahahha
you never know. do you.
looks like a good movie to see. some of it reminded me of my vision of what happened
when I had the vision of the Nepal quake. did not know when or exactly where it was
I could only describe what i saw and felt.....like I was there and experienced it live.
I too think yours will come true some day too.

as for the Nepal avalance....there was a land slide that followed this post quake.
if you hear the fed saying that inflation is good, at 2.2% per year.
it really means your dollar is worth less by 2.2%

Offline eaamon

• GREAT
  • there is such a thing as "White Light Healing."
if you hear the fed saying that inflation is good, at 2.2% per year.
it really means your dollar is worth less by 2.2%