Author Topic: Hmmmm....  (Read 1164 times)

Offline blindhog

Hmmmm....
« on: April 02, 2015, 10:21:44 AM »
....this might be nothing, but I am a bit concerned about something that might different than it seems on the surface.  The caves in Maquoketa, Iowa may have to be shut down because of the "White Nose Syndrome".

Just as people should be alert to massive military movement in their area, just like people should be alert to fire trucks suddenly sitting outside fire stations, so too should people be alert to other unusual occurrences.  What better way to keep people out of the danger in caves from quakes than to close caves because of a disease that kills off bats.

As an aside, a few days before the last two big quakes of over 7 and 6, I had a strong right ear tone that lasted about 10 seconds.  I haven't had an ear tone for a long tome before that.

Another aside, (several hours later), I can't help but think that this extreme drought will have an effect on the stress, or release of stress,  along the San Andreas Fault and all the other faults in California.  I'm sure there is a smart scientist who could figure out what the upper 50 feet of top and subsoil weighs now compared to what it weighed at the point of it's maximum moisture capacity decades ago.   Of and by itself, it only makes sense that something will happen from just that difference.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 05:26:14 PM by blindhog »

Offline eaamon

• GREAT
  • there is such a thing as "White Light Healing."
Re: Hmmmm....
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 08:38:49 AM »
....this might be nothing, but I am a bit concerned about something that might different than it seems on the surface.  The caves in Maquoketa, Iowa may have to be shut down because of the "White Nose Syndrome".

Another aside, (several hours later), I can't help but think that this extreme drought will have an effect on the stress, or release of stress,  along the San Andreas Fault and all the other faults in California.  I'm sure there is a smart scientist who could figure out what the upper 50 feet of top and subsoil weighs now compared to what it weighed at the point of it's maximum moisture capacity decades ago.   Of and by itself, it only makes sense that something will happen from just that difference.
interesting the white noise, I do believe the US gov has bough up some of the same english channel
drill machines and have built a under ground super highway from the East to the West new gov-ment
center built under the Denver airport. it is possible they were working on it near the cave that closed
causing the white noise. until they get by that area....

on PIVOT TV they had a series on the Oasis-water special. it is funny the drought scientist were
discussing the lack of water causing the SAF to snap with the big one, "Quake that is."
I had only been thinking it would be water that lubes the ground would cause it.
the drought guys thought it would be the lack of water weight and dryness of the ground
would cause it. the BIG ONE is due!!!
if you hear the fed saying that inflation is good, at 2.2% per year.
it really means your dollar is worth less by 2.2%

Offline blindhog

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 02:38:23 PM »
eaamon, as far as I know, white nose syndrome has nothing to do with noise .  It is something white, maybe a fungus, that shows up around the nostrils of bats.

Offline eaamon

• GREAT
  • there is such a thing as "White Light Healing."
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 02:10:53 PM »
sorry about my dyslexic reading. thought the reference was noise. I see it is NOSE.
as for a fungus that is white I have recently started reading about "Valley Fever."
this after watching a story "Monsters inside me," on this Thursday about a Oakland California mom
with two kids. she got real sick and after some time she found out she was infected by
a fungus that looks like a white puff ball on a gel plate for growing bacteria.
usually it is a disease from Southern CA and Arizona.
she experienced stomach swelling 2" in 2 hours and got spotty patches of rash all over. her stomach
kept swelling and she got sicker.
it was cocci for short. it is a fungus that freely flies around when the wind blows. the fever name comes
because some times it causes a fever/pneumonia and many die from it.
recently in Arizona and I think it is almost every year since the CA droughts the last 4 years. there have been
many dust storms or ha-boobs. this dust could go as far as the wind goes.
the valley fever is not just humans it is listed as a killer of dogs too.
I have been trying to research what it does if ingested. all references is to the inhalation cases.

I see from current maps is has moved into Texas New Mexico Utah as well as Nevada.
there are also some new cases of discovery in Washington state desert.
when prevailing winds blow East it is a wonder why we are not all infected......
if you hear the fed saying that inflation is good, at 2.2% per year.
it really means your dollar is worth less by 2.2%